--FLYFF-- Guild trIpDOT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where all guild members come to share their experiences. Share in game or real life thoughts, there is someone here to listen or help!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats best stats for BP???

Go down 
+5
GS
steph
PrinceOfHyrule
Zoyita
hockeyjock42
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hockeyjock42
panada lover
hockeyjock42

Whats best stats for BP??? Empty
PostSubject: Whats best stats for BP???   Whats best stats for BP??? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:40 pm

Hey guys enjoying the guild I am. lol!
I would like to know what you guys think the best stats are for a Billposter cause im making one right now> lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! All ears plz reply
Back to top Go down
hockeyjock42
panada lover
hockeyjock42

PostSubject: Re: Whats best stats for BP???   Whats best stats for BP??? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:37 pm

Come on guys i would like to know ur opion. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Zoyita
Blade Dancer
Blade Dancer
Zoyita

PostSubject: Re: Whats best stats for BP???   Whats best stats for BP??? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:15 pm

My second character is a BP named Gaviota is lvl 77 i dont play her that much as you can see. I use her for giant hunt.

She has 60% STR
15% DEX
25% STA

But i make her better with the equipment for me she rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrocks!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/zorifour
hockeyjock42
panada lover
hockeyjock42

PostSubject: Re: Whats best stats for BP???   Whats best stats for BP??? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:53 pm

So is she aoe cause my guy is so i made STA 40 percent and STR 60 percent and DEX 0. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Plus i hav a good fs. lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Zoyita
Blade Dancer
Blade Dancer
Zoyita

PostSubject: Re: Whats best stats for BP???   Whats best stats for BP??? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:49 pm

I can do both at least for now.
Back to top Go down
hockeyjock42
panada lover
hockeyjock42

PostSubject: Re: Whats best stats for BP???   Whats best stats for BP??? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:02 pm

O ok ty. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
PrinceOfHyrule
Death by Dark iLLusion
Death by Dark iLLusion
PrinceOfHyrule

PostSubject: Re: Whats best stats for BP???   Whats best stats for BP??? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:43 pm

Be more specific on what stats you are looking for. Actually pick a build...I'll give you the optons:

Aoe bp (pre 105): probably about 40 to 60 sta, 43 dex, rest in str
1v1 bp(full str): Just what it says, full str
1v1 bp(solo): 20 sta, 35~43dex, rest str
hybrid: 35 sta, 60~80dex, rest str

Pick a build and I'll give more details...

Last edited by PrinceOfHyrule on Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hockeyjock42
panada lover
hockeyjock42

PostSubject: Re: Whats best stats for BP???   Whats best stats for BP??? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:55 pm

Oooo why do i need DEX i thought i just need STR and STA lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
steph
Baby panda
steph

PostSubject: Re: Whats best stats for BP???   Whats best stats for BP??? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:58 pm

whats the best for blade
Back to top Go down
Zoyita
Blade Dancer
Blade Dancer
Zoyita

PostSubject: Re: Whats best stats for BP???   Whats best stats for BP??? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:52 pm

Well most of blades want to lvl fast so they go for a lot of STR wich i desagree, cause then they need a rm all the time for lvling due to their weakness, they cant giant hunt they cant tank.

Im a defense blade, takes me longer to lvl yes but i can go giant hunt with no need of RM. What if you cant find full support? then you are not gonna train? i dont think so thats why im a independent blade. If i get hyrules buffs im happy tho, they help a lot. sunny at lvl 77 this were my stats:
When i only had on g sword, i buy one by one by saving. And i didnt used detras.
Look my stats and build, note that not all players like to share their secret...build.
Whats best stats for BP??? Lvl69

When i got my other gswprd and with buffs... note my damage also. pig
Note that thise buffs are noob buffs look the duration.
Whats best stats for BP??? Lvl69G
Back to top Go down
PrinceOfHyrule
Death by Dark iLLusion
Death by Dark iLLusion
PrinceOfHyrule

PostSubject: Re: Whats best stats for BP???   Whats best stats for BP??? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 7:58 pm

When it comes to blades, I'd listen to zoyi. Shes epic!
Back to top Go down
GS
vagrant
GS

PostSubject: Re: Whats best stats for BP???   Whats best stats for BP??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:02 pm

SparkleS wrote:
Be more specific on what stats you are looking for. Actually pick a build...I'll give you the optons:

Aoe bp (pre 105): probably about 40 to 60 sta, 43 dex, rest in str
1v1 bp(full str): Just what it says, full str
1v1 bp(solo): 20 sta, 35~43dex, rest str
hybrid: 35 sta, 60~80dex, rest str

Pick a build and I'll give more details...

You're actually forgetting the INT AOE bulid...and my favourite (the one I use) the ALLMIGHTY FULL INT BP! xD
Back to top Go down
MissImpervious
All knowing

PostSubject: Re: Whats best stats for BP???   Whats best stats for BP??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:24 pm

GS wrote:

You're actually forgetting the INT AOE bulid...and my favourite (the one I use) the ALLMIGHTY FULL INT BP! xD

But I thought BPs got their damage from STR. oO"
Back to top Go down
Zoyita
Blade Dancer
Blade Dancer
Zoyita

PostSubject: Re: Whats best stats for BP???   Whats best stats for BP??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:30 pm

Theres a new full Int BP build but is because they restat reskill when they are high lvl.
Back to top Go down
PrinceOfHyrule
Death by Dark iLLusion
Death by Dark iLLusion
PrinceOfHyrule

PostSubject: Re: Whats best stats for BP???   Whats best stats for BP??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:30 pm

Well bps get str from a variety of forms. Dex bps rely on high crit rates to do most the dmg and benefit from 100% aspd. Int BPs can use the bp aoe skill without worrying about wasting all their mp and the more int, the more powerful the aoe. However, they lack str in pvp and pvm and they are only good for fast lvling...No good for gianting, pvp, or anything of that matter...

Last edited by PrinceOfHyrule on Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissImpervious
All knowing

PostSubject: Re: Whats best stats for BP???   Whats best stats for BP??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:37 pm

Then how come AOE BPs mass STR? Doesn't that weaken their AOE? I'm so confused. Neutral
Back to top Go down
PrinceOfHyrule
Death by Dark iLLusion
Death by Dark iLLusion
PrinceOfHyrule

PostSubject: Re: Whats best stats for BP???   Whats best stats for BP??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:40 pm

MissImpervious wrote:
Then how come AOE BPs mass STR? Doesn't that weaken their AOE? I'm so confused. Neutral

whaaaa?

AoE Int BPs are in actuality hybrid int sta BPs. They need sta in order to handle entire spawns. Most if not all the INT bps I know don't hardly have any str... Even a HERO int bp only hits me for about 600...
Back to top Go down
GS
vagrant
GS

PostSubject: Re: Whats best stats for BP???   Whats best stats for BP??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:42 pm

PrinceOfHyrule wrote:
Int BPs can use the bp aoe skill without worrying about wasting all their mp and the more int, the more powerful the aoe. However, they lack str in pvp and pvm and they are only good for fast lvling...No good for gianting, pvp, or anything of that matter...

We Int BP's are also great FSs you're forgetting Razz
And of course if you wanna AOE you need a lot of STA too.

And we can also ASAL for pvp matter Razz
Back to top Go down
MissImpervious
All knowing

PostSubject: Re: Whats best stats for BP???   Whats best stats for BP??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:43 pm

Maybe I was reading the wrong guides then. ><
Back to top Go down
PrinceOfHyrule
Death by Dark iLLusion
Death by Dark iLLusion
PrinceOfHyrule

PostSubject: Re: Whats best stats for BP???   Whats best stats for BP??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:44 pm

Oh yeah, forgot about good FS'ing!!!

I didn't think asal would be strong because of the lack of str...I guess awakens and gear could fix that huh!
Back to top Go down
GS
vagrant
GS

PostSubject: Re: Whats best stats for BP???   Whats best stats for BP??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:46 pm

MissImpervious wrote:

There are 2 types of AOE Bp's, INT AOE and STR AOE

STR aoe can start from since level 28 and INT aoe has to wait until 70 that's why most people use STR aoe. The skills they use are different, STR aoe use Piercing serpent or Burstcrack, and INT aoe uses only Bgvur.
Back to top Go down
MissImpervious
All knowing

PostSubject: Re: Whats best stats for BP???   Whats best stats for BP??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:47 pm

GS wrote:
MissImpervious wrote:

There are 2 types of AOE Bp's, INT AOE and STR AOE

STR aoe can start from since level 28 and INT aoe has to wait until 70 that's why most people use STR aoe. The skills they use are different, STR aoe use Piercing serpent or Burstcrack, and INT aoe uses only Bgvur.

Right! I was reading guides on burstcrack. Smile
Back to top Go down
GS
vagrant
GS

PostSubject: Re: Whats best stats for BP???   Whats best stats for BP??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:50 pm

Piercing serpent sucks anyways. You have to put mobs all straight ahead from you, it consumes 4x FP what burstcrack consumes and a poster and hits only 100 more @.@

At least Burstcrack hits mobs all around you.
Back to top Go down
MissImpervious
All knowing

PostSubject: Re: Whats best stats for BP???   Whats best stats for BP??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:53 pm

GS wrote:
Piercing serpent sucks anyways. You have to put mobs all straight ahead from you, it consumes 4x FP what burstcrack consumes and a poster and hits only 100 more @.@

AoE BPs start hitting less and less later though. Neutral
Back to top Go down
GS
vagrant
GS

PostSubject: Re: Whats best stats for BP???   Whats best stats for BP??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:59 pm

MissImpervious wrote:
GS wrote:

AoE BPs start hitting less and less later though. Neutral

You sure? I hit 5400 on Cyclops :3 (Full int ftw)

5700 with linked attack Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats best stats for BP???   Whats best stats for BP??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats best stats for BP???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
--FLYFF-- Guild trIpDOT :: FORUM :: 1st and 2nd Job changes :: 2nd Job Change-
Jump to: