--FLYFF-- Guild trIpDOT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where all guild members come to share their experiences. Share in game or real life thoughts, there is someone here to listen or help!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Be careful...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MissImpervious
All knowing

Be careful... Empty
PostSubject: Be careful...   Be careful... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:31 pm

I just got scammed 200m today..

Some guy was spamming B> Slippers for 300m and I just so coincidentally saw a shop with 200m, know that I didn't know the price of slippers, so I quickly ran to the bank and withdrew the 201m that I planned on saving for my 105 gear in hopes of making a 100m profit, but what do you know, the guy logs off right after I buy the 200m slippers.

He scammed me for 200m by pretending like someone else was buying for higher. T.T
Now I'm left with no penyas but a pair of slippers. D:
Back to top Go down
MissImpervious
All knowing

Be careful... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be careful...   Be careful... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:22 pm

Oh, and the scammer's name is xPunk, or at least that's his spamming character's name.
Back to top Go down
Zoyita
Blade Dancer
Blade Dancer
Zoyita

Be careful... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be careful...   Be careful... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:01 pm

Yes this is an old form of scamming!! did you know that this is the same way they higher prices on spros? they damaged economy like this. If you knew who did this you wouldn't believe it.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/zorifour
Sponsored content

Be careful... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be careful...   Be careful... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be careful...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
--FLYFF-- Guild trIpDOT :: FORUM :: Bugs and Reports-
Jump to: