--FLYFF-- Guild trIpDOT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where all guild members come to share their experiences. Share in game or real life thoughts, there is someone here to listen or help!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~

Go down 
5 posters

What Vinny deserves?
Vinny04 deserve to get banned (Only this Acc.)
~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ I_vote_lcap0%~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Vinny04 and his BP (Both Acc. Banned)
~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ I_vote_lcap86%~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
Vinny don't deserve to be banned
~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ I_vote_lcap14%~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Zoyita
Blade Dancer
Blade Dancer
Zoyita

~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ Empty
PostSubject: ~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~   ~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:07 pm

When i upgraded my equipment, Gswords... a very good old friend of mine suggested I use his Historic Axes... I didn't like axes but when i tried these i fell in love. Little by little I upgraded to make them +8. They were kinda slow but then the awake system arrived and I got nice awakens with speed, attack speed, and critical. As you may or may not know, critical is good for blades.

The friend who gave me the Historic axes is our beloved guildie MerchantMagne. He quit because he went to the university. However, he came back like 2 or 3 weeks ago. When he came back i gave him all the stuff he had lend me. He was also in the v7 mind set when evil didn't exist as much as it does these days on the lawolf server. So he became friends with Vinny, a known scammer through out his time in Flyff, which hasn't been caught. He scammed his axes away. I sent in-game mail to Nero1/GM and MerchantMagne has sent mail to GM at Gala.net. He has yet to receive a response and he sent those mails last week. I saw Vinny selling the axes in the arena in server 3 during the weekend as well as shouting that he was selling the axes! No one banned him, no one did anything. He was also wearing the Yukata cs set of MerchantMagne and his Einy set. We have screenies of everything and i hope that Vinny04 and Vinny's high lvl BP get banned. I want them bannded too because he was scamming to make money for that character which is unfair to all the lawolf community dealing with a thieve/scammer/evil person.

I would like MerchantMagne to explain how he met Vinny and how he scammed him with the most details as possible. This would be really appreciated. Also i have declarations that Vinny has a Blain that he also scammed off someone. I spoke to one of my friends and told him to not buy his axes. This person alerted Vinny of my warning. This makes things even harder now because Vinny was selling overpriced axes at 800m each but knowing that people knows those axes are stolen, he will probably sell them cheap just to try to get out of the trouble.
The Gala net terms of service say if you buy or trade something and that article or item is scammed or stolen both person get banned, because they dont really know if the buyer knew or not. If any of the information i'm providing is mistaken, ill appreciate if someone corrects me.

Here are a few unedited screenies and i hope this helps everyone to learn not to trust, give password to no one, do not LEND stuff, and if a person wants something then they should work hard to get it. When something like this happen make a screenie pressing in game cero (0), do not edit or alter the screenie.

This is me with the Historic Axes:

~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ Flyff00075

~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ Flyff00297

~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ Flyff00007

~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ Flyff00083

~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ Flyff00114

Now the screenies of Vinny04 with the scammed axes:
First axe
~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ Flyff00308

Second axe:
~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ Flyff00310

Selling the blain set (Scammed too)and the axes in shout:
~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ Flyff00321

With the scammed items:
~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ Flyff00075-1

Our guild leader spoke friendly to him to try to get info from him, Vinny was paranoic lols didn't want to show the stuff and was in refuse view mode, but when Hyrule told him he wanted to buy he accepted to show him.

Declaration 1:
~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ Flyff00314

Hyrule talking to him:
~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ Flyff00077

Vinny lying:
~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ Flyff00078

~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ Flyff00080

Full Conversation:
~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ Flyff00081

~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ Flyff00082

~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ Flyff00083-1

Hes doing all of this cause he have a higher lvl BP hes raising i want both accounts banned!!
Im going to investigate whats that Vinny BP account he need to be scamming for, if anyone finds outs please post here. GM's can see the history on every item the date the item is traded/sold etc. I would like that GM's make an investigation on this case. Also this tread i did for reference so i can give the link to the GM's. So feel free to post respectful and accordingly to the topic.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/zorifour
MissImpervious
All knowing

PostSubject: Re: ~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~   ~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:22 pm

Wow...this just stinks...
Back to top Go down
PrinceOfHyrule
Death by Dark iLLusion
Death by Dark iLLusion
PrinceOfHyrule

PostSubject: Re: ~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~   ~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:34 pm

Well, this just goes to show you that you can't trust everyone. Just keep your stuff to yourself, unless you have good personal reason for sharing. Only you can be the judge of good character and good people. We are working diligently to get this matter resolved and we hope it ends with a happy ending.
Back to top Go down
MissImpervious
All knowing

PostSubject: Re: ~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~   ~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:39 pm

So many people are getting scammed...everywhere... Neutral
Back to top Go down
hockeyjock42
panada lover
hockeyjock42

PostSubject: Re: ~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~   ~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:24 pm

U peeeps hav such good equips its amzaaaazing.. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
MissImpervious
All knowing

PostSubject: Re: ~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~   ~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:29 pm

hockeyjock42 wrote:
U peeeps hav such good equips its amzaaaazing.. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Totally agree with you...
Back to top Go down
hockeyjock42
panada lover
hockeyjock42

PostSubject: Re: ~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~   ~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:43 pm

i really lik her clown nose lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
cherlos
vagrant

PostSubject: Re: ~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~   ~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:20 pm

ok well the GMs got back to me i guess this is what they wrote:
1st email responce
"Dear Valued Flyff Player,

Thank you for contacting us.

I've spoken to vinny04 in-game and he offered to return what items he still had. I can mail these to you via in-game mail. He understands that any further scam attempts on his part will result in severe consequences.

What is the EXACT character name, account ID, and server that you play on that you would like these items mailed to?

Sincerely,

Flyff GM Team
Gala-Net Inc.
http://flyff.gpotato.com

Was this response helpful? Were you satisfied or unsatisfied with the response you were given? Please e-mail us at rateus@gala-net.com and fill out our customer service rating form.

In order to ensure the highest quality customer support, we here at Gala-Net are open to suggestions. If you have a suggestion with regards to our customer support, please send an e-mail to mysuggestions@gala-net.com."

2nd responce after i repplied.....btw what they have sent me is a bunch of shit! only the 2 h axes and a doggy, and the cs outfit. And some Bull shit alext set that wasnt the one i had on my bp. mine was 12% +8 i got back a 6+ set with 4% attack...now i didnt know u could delvl sets, but WTF. I am still missing a Syliea Hover Bike, an Alext set +8, a Gknuck +9, my 2ND! Einy SET +8..(yes i have managed to gotten scammed b4, WTF right!) and a bunch of minor stuff.
"Dear Valued Flyff Player,

Thank you for contacting us.

I've mailed the items that he had given me to Charlamagne. This will be all the items that we will be able to get to you.

We can restore your deleted characters. Please delete OMFGITWASNTMEBRO from the account sharkwolf1. Also, please delete the vagrants on charlamagnum1 and I can restore MerchantMagne. Please reply when you have done so. I will be back in the office on Wednesday to undelete your characters.

Sincerely,

Flyff GM Team
Gala-Net Inc.
http://flyff.gpotato.com

Was this response helpful? Were you satisfied or unsatisfied with the response you were given? Please e-mail us at rateus@gala-net.com and fill out our customer service rating form.

In order to ensure the highest quality customer support, we here at Gala-Net are open to suggestions. If you have a suggestion with regards to our customer support, please send an e-mail to mysuggestions@gala-net.com."

Ok so this is what happen word by word:
3 days b4 i got scammed vinny04, who was in my friends' messenger messages me correct. "OMG im sad, im gonna quit" is the first time he wrote to me. So i asked why? he goes "i gave all my stuff away now the person wont give it back" so i told him to email gala, and that i could email gala if he need me to. Either way, he then moves on to. Hey can i play on ur knight? i give u my account and u give me urs. This seemed a bit suspicious at first, and of course it was. So i kept trying to ignore him. The next day he kept bugging me, at the time i was busy lvling my knight. So perhaps i was too busy to realize the stupid thing i was about to do. When someone usually wants help i just give him some money and tell em to fk off. But idk everthing was going my way this time, everything was going how i wanted it and how i planned it. So i figure wth, i told him i would lend him my blade "MerchantMagne to do some giant hunting with, so he can get some money, and start to get into the game again." Yes now it all seems so stupid, i should of just told him to fk off, but i was too busy grinding during the 3x xp event to actually stop to think. Anyways he kept bugging me about a BP i told him i had, so i also gave him that BP info account. To make long story short, he pm'ed me friendly and stuff like a friend and whatnot. And like momments later he tells me whats teh bank # i tell him...Now by this time i was like WTF...!! im questioning. I didnt give him the BP bank # but i did MerchantMagne O.o Huge mistake. So right after that I see the message MerchantMagne has left the guild on Charlamagnes screen. I was like WTF, i log off and try to log onto MerchantMagne just to find this:

~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ Charlamagnum1screenyq3

Well, i gave my blade out and got it deleted but when he was asking for my Knight to supposedly "played with my knight" I told him no, i think i will keep my knight for myself. Now im thankful i did. So ppl dont trust anyone, i guess people are assholes all around. If he only took the items i wouldn't be as pissed. But he deleted my characters. Now that makes for a very dissapointing find.
Back to top Go down
Zoyita
Blade Dancer
Blade Dancer
Zoyita

PostSubject: Re: ~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~   ~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:05 pm

1. About Vinny he deserves to be banned from Flyff, what he did is unforgivable and he have done it since he started playing Flyff long time ago.

2. About you don't getting all the stuff... you are lucky cause GM's don't restore items because when we give passwords away we have to be aware that we are giving a chance top be scammed and they also have a notice about it going on everyday. I'm happy you got some items indeed. cheers

I'm sorry this happen to you. Sad
I'm thankful to the GM who helped you. sunny
Back to top Go down
hockeyjock42
panada lover
hockeyjock42

PostSubject: Re: ~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~   ~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:53 pm

If u say so ur usally right anyway. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Zoyita
Blade Dancer
Blade Dancer
Zoyita

PostSubject: Vinny07   ~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:48 pm

Hes back Vinny07, and he scammed a bp lvl 107. look the screenies! more prove his a thieve.

~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ Flyff00429

~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ Flyff00428
Back to top Go down
hockeyjock42
panada lover
hockeyjock42

PostSubject: Re: ~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~   ~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:32 pm

Thats gay Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~   ~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~MerchantMagne Scammed by Vinny04 Investigation~
Page 1 of 1