This is where all guild members come to share their experiences. Share in game or real life thoughts, there is someone here to listen or help!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Due to some WF BITCHES...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PrinceOfHyrule
Death by Dark iLLusion
Death by Dark iLLusion

PostSubject: Due to some WF BITCHES...   Fri May 15, 2009 12:38 am

The Forums are finding a new home.

As some of you may know, I've been EXTREMELY busy. I was involved in a car accident and then in legal issues trying to find the person who did it. Not to mention the economic implications, meds, and overall headache it's all been. I miss flyff but over all I miss all you.

THIS IS A MESSAGE TO ALL WARFREAK MOTHERFUCKING BITCHES THAT ARE READING THIS RIGHT NOW. FUCK YOU, FUCK XCON, AND KISS MY ASS. YOU MOTHERFUCKERS DON'T HAVE A REAL FUCKING LIFE AND GET HARD-ONS BY COMING HERE FUCKING AROUND. KEEP IT UP... THAT MEXICAN LOOKING LITTLE BITCH IS GONNA GET HIS. I'M TIRED OF DEALING WITH IGNORANT DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS.

Trip, we're making a comeback and thanks to all that have stuck around and supported. I love you all.
to those who can't or don't want to stay...you are free to leave. Thank you for the support and time you gave us. My only regret is not being able to be here active with my family.

prince.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Due to some WF BITCHES...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
--FLYFF-- Guild trIpDOT :: Forums are MOVING-
Jump to: